Friday, December 4, 2009

Boxwood Christmas tree

I was talking to someone about buying one of the pink tinsel miniature Christmas trees from Borders Books yesterday. They're small, pink, covered in glittery tinsel.. they're exactly what my room needs to feel festive. So when I saw that we were making a legit Christmas tree, I started to envision the possibilities and make a list of needed materials:
- multicolored tinsel
- glass balls of various sizes and colors
- mini picture frames
- bows, bows, and more bows
- did I say tinsel? well, I will need more

The examples where beautiful and looked effortless




















If only they had more tinsel!




















Too bad mine didn't live up to expectations.. It doesn't help that it fell face first onto the floor of the #1 bus on the way home. If I can't salvage this tree when I get back from NY then Borders here I come.



No comments: