Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas centerpice

I am terribly behind and I was determined to not blog out of order, but it's December and I'm so full of Christmas spirit I just cannot wait another second to post pictures of my Santa-filled centerpiece.
















Here is the other side... see the Santas peeking out? I have a theory that they're spies making naughty and nice lists. It might sound crazy, but I'm not taking any chances.
















For my flurry of catch-up, you can look forward to:
- A sympathy arrangement (a mom-covered cross that was hanging on the wall in our kitchen for about a week.. we're very pious in our house).
- A traditional cornucopia for Thanksgiving.
- The flowers for Andrea's awesome Thanksgiving dinner party... my first party!
- Various arrangements from my 'leftovers' and a topiary of Asiatic lilies that I love.

I'll leave you with a Ho Ho.. Ho
... I love Christmas.

No comments: